Some reasons to buy your ticket to Palma Aquarium:
- Price: get a 10% discount compared to door prices.
- Easy: in just a few steps you can book your entrance ticket. Buy your entrance ticket online, receive your ticket by email, show it on your smartphone at the Palma Aquarium entrance. It is as easy as that with click-mallorca.com.
- Long line? No worries, there is a priority entrance for clients with online ticket, so you can skip the line.
- Last minute booking? No need to print as we are sure you don’t take your printer with you on holiday! Just show the ticket on your mobile phone.
The price doesn't include transport, but if you need transport you can go to the home page, and use the search box for the excursion with transport.
Visitors' Guide to Palma Aquarium:
At Palma Aquarium you will have a unique and unforgettable experience with more than 55 aquariums, 8000 fish and 700 species in different zones set in different parts of the world. Palma Aquarium has been awarded "Travellers' Choice 2018" voted by Trip Advisor users as one of the best tourist attractions of this year.
On entering the aquarium you will be given a map of the park to help you plan your visit and discover all the different areas. With your entrance ticket you can visit:
- The new world that will take us into the Mediterranean Sea with its 25 aquariums where we will find sea horses, lobsters, crabs, octopuses ...
- The old world will take us through the tropical seas where we will get excited seeing beautiful corals and some of the most spectacular fish of Palma Aquarium such as the tiger fish, the surgeon fish or clown fish (Nemo).
- In the outdoor area we can discover the Mediterranean garden where you can find aromatic plants, sea turtles, rays, carp...
- The children will have fun in the children's area with the spectacular pirate ship climbing frame and fountains that project jets of water from the ground. But you will also find wildlife, a bouncy castle, a pool of carp which the children can feed...
- Explore the jungle that reproduces the habitat of the Amazon Jungle with waterfalls, a pirhana tank, turtles and other reptiles that you will find in Spain's biggest rooftop garden.
- There are no words to describe the Big Blue, just lie on one of the cushions or sofas, and enjoy the show of the Big Blue, the deepest water tank in Europe. You can easily spend 30 minutes quietly in this area just watching as before your eyes pass sharks, rays and many fish that will leave you speechless.
- The jellyfish also have their space in Palma Aquarium in a cylindrical tank where you can watch the jellyfish let themselves be rocked by the current.
In Palma Aquarium you will find the park guides who will explain many curiosities about the different inhabitants of Palma Aquarium. But there are also interactive touch screens where you can learn more about the different aquariums and fish.
Activities in Palma Aquarium
There is a series of activities that you can do during your visit to Palma Aquarium, some of which are free:
- Encounters with animals during which the Palma Aquarium guides will explain interesting facts and curiosities. This is a free activity and the timetables are on the map you receive at the entrance.
- Shark Vision Boat (extra cost): on a glass bottom boat you will cross the Big Blue while you observe all the fish and sharks that live in those waters.
- Free activities for children (at determined times of the year, normally in summer or in school holidays), like face painting, water fights, games, dances.