Our parasailing activity takes place in Alcudia Bay where we find ideal wind conditions and where you can enjoy some of the island's best views. The flight time in the air is about 10-12 minutes, reaching up to 100 metres. You are secured with a harness to the speedboat which will take you around the bay of Alcudia. The boat takes a maximum of 12 persons who will take it in turns to go up in the air.
- It is essential that participants in this activity are able to swim.
- It is allowed to use gopros and water cameras, mobile phones with water covers only.
- It is possible to fly alone, as long as the weather conditions allow it.
- They can go companions who do not wish to fly in the boat paying an extra, provided there is a place available the last 5 minutes before the start of the activity.
- The crew will take photos while you are flying. These photos have no cost for our clients.