Our parasailing activity takes place in Alcudia Bay where we find ideal wind conditions and where you can enjoy some of the island's best views. The flight time in the air is about 10-12 minutes, reaching up to 100 metres. You are secured with a harness to the speedboat which will take you around the bay of Alcudia. The boat takes a maximum of 12 persons who will take it in turns to go up in the air.
- It is essential that participants in this activity are able to swim. From the shore of the beach to the boat, you have to swim about 10 meters to the boat. Life jackets are provided to all clients.
- It is allowed to use gopros and water cameras, mobile phones with water covers only.
- It is possible to fly alone, as long as the weather conditions allow it.
- They can go companions who do not wish to fly in the boat paying an extra, provided there is a place available the last 5 minutes before the start of the activity.
- To fly without an adult you must be at least 16 years old.
- Minimum age: 4 years old