If you are coming on holiday to the north of Mallorca, and you dont know yet where to stay, we would like to give you some information about choosing an accomodation in the north area.
First of all, you will have to decide in what kind of accomodation you would like to stay:
- Hostel: there are many hostels in the north area and hostelworld offers a good range of hostels and prices in the north of Mallorca.
- Villa: if you are looking for something more secluded.
- Hotels: you will find a wide range of hotels from 1 to 5 stars.
Then, you will need to decide the resort where to stay, and we have some reccomendations:
- Puerto Pollensa: this is a very quiet resort adressed mainly to British holidaymakers. It is an ideal resort for old couples looking for a relaxing and quiet place.
- Puerto Alcudia: this is the busiest resort in the north area with many things to do. Ideal for families and young people.
- Playa de Muro: this is a small resort in beetween Can Picafort and Puerto Alcudia offering a fab beach where to sunbathe and enjoy the weather of Mallorca. Ideal for everybody.